Stay Cool in the Tropics with two days of exploring with two amazing tours.
See the best of the Atherton Tablelands with Waterfall Wanderers, a fun fresh laid back tour! Swim in four natural water holes, slide down a natural rock slide, swim under waterfalls and dive in to a volcanic crater lake.
Next, tackle the mighty Barron River on a half day white water rafting trip... Join Foaming Fury's professional team for an afternoon of thrills and spills on the Barron River. Travel just 20 minutes North West of Cairns to the Barron River and let Foaming Fury's guide entertain you in eight person rafts. Spend two hours paddling rapids up to Grade 3 (four hour round trip). Barron River is a Dam controlled river, allowing consistent supplies of water all year round. A professional photographer accompanies each tour, providing top quality rafting photographs for purchase.
Minimum age 12 years.
- Return coach hotel transfers on both days
- Waterfall Wanderers:
- Babinda Boulders (spooky aboriginal stories)
- Josephine Falls (natural rock slide)
- Crawfords Lookout (big high lookout)
- Millaa Millaa Falls (world famous hair flick waterfall)
- Mount Hypipamee (Dinner Falls and the Crater)
- Curtain Fig Tree (biggest tree you will ever see)
- Platypus viewing
- Lake Eacham (swim in a volcanic crater lake)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot Drinks ~ Biscuits ~ Fruit throughout the day
- Heaps of games and puzzles to keep you entertained on the bus
- Barron River White Water Rafting:
- A fun filled 2 hours of rafting grade 3 rapids