Bring your holiday back to nature and enjoy an exclusive Daintree Rainforest wilderness experience within a small group guided tour. Enjoy, be inspired, be amazed, get involved and have fun while unlocking some of the treasures hidden in this ancient rainforest by visiting the highlights as well as exclusive and private rainforest locations.
Our first stop at the renowned Mossman Gorge, and an introduction to this unique world heritage area awaits you with a guided walk and photo opportunity, then onto the Daintree River to join a river cruise, home to a diverse ecosystem and the elusive Estuarine crocodile. Observe stunning native and migratory bird life, butterflies and breathtaking scenery.
Crossing the Daintree River we journey to Alexandra Lookout to enjoy sweeping views extending from the Daintree River Estuary to the Coral Sea, then to morning tea under the canopy of this prehistoric rainforest and follow onto Cape Tribulation, with a stop at Kulki Lookout for unsurpassed views of the rainforest and beach, being the only place in the world where two world heritage listed areas meet.
Our next stop is at Noah Valley, a World Heritage Listed private property which supports some of the most spectacular, pristine rainforest found anywhere in the world.
Take a stroll along The Gateway to Paradise and view one of the most primitive flowering plants still existing, and enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear rainforest stream, while our barbeque lunch is prepared in our unique setting, a private retreat surrounded by rainforest.
We then make our way for an interpretive guided rainforest walk in the heart of the Daintree rainforest. Noah Valley is acknowledged as a refugium where plant species have survived undisturbed for millions of years with numerous species not known to exist anywhere else.
Discover how all living parts of the Daintree Rainforest depend on each other for survival among other interesting facts.
We follow on to the Daintree Ice Cream Company for a last refreshing stop, before making our journey home.
- Mossman Gorge National Park - guided walk among the Rainforest while listening to the flowing water cascading over granite boulders
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Daintree River Cable Ferry Crossing - Gateway to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest
- Alexandra Lookout - with sweeping views extending from The Daintree Rainforest to the Coral Sea
- Morning Tea - serving muffins & biscuits with fresh plunged coffee & famous Daintree Tea
- Kulki Track and Lookout - for unsurpassed views of the coastal ranges and sea separated by fringing coral reefs
- Cape Tribulation Beach - The only place in the world where two World Heritage listed areas meet
- Noah Valley World Heritage Listed private property
- Enjoy a barbequed lunch - Steak ~ fish ~ salads & damper followed by a tropical fruit platter in a relaxed private tree sanctuary surrounded by this ancient rainforest… Please advise of any dietary restrictions
- The Gateway to Paradise - view one of the rarest and most primitive flowering plants in existence
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Noah Valley private in the heart of The Daintree Rainforest. Please note swimming is in a Rainforest stream and may on occasions not be available due to excessive seasonal rains
- Exclusive personalised guided/interpretive walk - as a small group with your experienced naturalist guide. The natural trail allows you to experience this most unique eco system while protecting native plants & animals and their habitats
- Sample the flavours of local and exotic fruit ice cream at The Daintree Ice Cream Company (if time permits/optional extra)