The full day tour that offers the ultimate off road - waterfall - Daintree Rainforest experience. Discover a part of Australia’s Wet Tropics Landscape where nature and adventure blend perfectly.
Travelling beyond the end of the sealed road where few companies dare to venture, deep in the remote region of the Daintree Rainforest, is an area seldom seen by visitors. This 4WD Adventure offers incredible beauty and rugged terrain while including all the ‘must do’ locations before arriving at our destination of the Bloomfield Falls.
We’ll start our day with a Daintree River Cruise, followed by a stop at Alexandra Lookout, then onto morning tea at Cape Tribulation with a walk to the Kulki Lookout for unsurpassed views of the rainforest and beach and being the only place in the world where two world heritage areas meet.
Travelling further north we start our off road journey along the Bloomfield Track* through some of the most picturesque and remote wilderness region of the Daintree/Cape Tribulation National Park. Enjoy spectacular lookouts, natural creek crossings which become a challenge at times after our seasonal rains, untouched coastal scenery and a stop along the way to view one of the most untouched, pristine and remote beaches at Stingray Bay before we reach our destination of the Bloomfield Falls.
After a short break, we return to Cape Tribulation and follow on to Noah Valley, a World Heritage Listed private property, which supports some of the most spectacular, pristine rainforest found anywhere in the world. Enjoy a stroll along ‘The Gateway To Paradise’ and view one of the most primitive flowering plants still existing, while our a barbeque lunch is prepared in our unique setting, a private retreat surrounded by rainforest. The Daintree Rainforest at Noah Valley have plant life yet to be named. There may be plants that are not yet discovered. The complexity and diversity of this area are yet to be experienced.
Swim in the crystal clear rainforest stream before we depart Noah Valley and if time permits we stop briefly at The Daintree Ice Company, then onto the Daintree Ferry, crossing for our journey home.
This tour is definitely worth the effort in making the early start.
*The Bloomfield Track is rugged to extreme at times and can be impassable due to wet seasonal flooding.
Not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Daintree River Cable Ferry Crossing
- Alexandra Lookout
- Morning and afternoon Tea - serving muffins/ biscuits with fresh plunged coffee/famous Daintree Tea
- Kulki Track & Lookout
- Cape Tribulation Beach - The only place in the world where two World Heritage listed areas meet
- Bloomfield Track -Travel the 66kms (return) off road 4WD track
- Stingray Bay
- Bloomfield Falls - View aboriginal rock art en route to the spectacular sheer drop of the Bloomfield Falls and snack of some tropical fruits
- Noah Valley World Heritage Listed private property
- Barbeque Lunch including Steak ~ fish ~ salads ~ damper & tropical fruit platter in a relaxed private tree sanctuary surrounded by ancient rainforest (Please advise of any dietary restrictions)
The Gateway To Paradise - A guided walk to view one of the rarest and most primitive flowering plants in existence